The transport sheets provide practical information on how to transport substances containing or consisting of pathogenic and genetically modified (micro)organisms according to the Swiss and international transportation regulations. For each type of substances there is a specific transport sheet.
- Infectious substances, Category A (human and animal pathogens)
- Infectious substances, Category B (human and animal pathogens)
- Medical waste (containing infectious substances Category B)
- Genetically modified microorganisms
- Plant pathogens
- Genetically modified plants and plant parts / plants infected with genetically modified microorganisms
- Infected plants and plant parts